Monday, June 15, 2009

27 reasons why she's weird

Today was a pretty interesting, if not fun day!
June 15, 2009, 9:00 am = my bio exam
Since I've practically perfected the fine art of procrastination (LOOK AT ALL THAT ALLITERATION!), throughout the entire weekend, I ignored my bio textbook. So come Monday morning, 7:30am, there I was, attempting to read/learn/study 23 chapters/half a year's worth of info in one hour. I eventually decided to skip the textbook and just go through my notes, and 60 mins later, I marched into my exam room, as ready as a person who just super-crammed could be.

Turns out the exam wasn't that bad! I know I could've done so much better, but I'm satisfied, since the exam's only 10% of my final mark, compared to the 30% of my math exam, omg T_T This Tuesday determines the rest of my summer/year, 'cause that's when I know whether I passed math or not...THE STRESS!!

After hanging around my ex-locker area for 20 mins after the bio exam, a group of us decided to go to the food court for lunch. While we were about to cross the road, we ran into/convinced CFung to go to lunch with us. Over lunch, JLam mentioned that he found Jelly very strange, and said that he would add her last strange action to his growing list at home. "So, far, I have 27 reasons on my list of why you're weird =D" said he.

For the rest of the hour or two, CFung, Zing and JLam added on to the list. If Jelly spilled a drink, it counted. If Jelly questioned something, it counted. If she tried to stop talking, it counted. The guys then concluded that if they were able to reach 100 reasons before we finished lunch, she'd hafta pay them each $1.

Things that guys will do for money...But not these 3, no, they just did it for the pure fun of tormenting Jelly! However, I managed to persuade/force them to bump it back down to 60, since many did not count. Alas, they quickly reached 100 anyway, sigh.


Afterwards, I suggested that we go to the nearby park. So we happily frolicked along together there. We swung on the swings for a while, and then gathered around the bench to just 'chill.' (It's only in quotations because I don't use that word myself, not because we did something other than chill, lol) Afterwards, JLam and CFung left, so - {6 days later} LOL I should remember to always end my sentences before I leave, 'cause everytime I return, my mind=..........?

Well whatever, on to a new topic! {11 hours later} LOL sorry, I had to go sleep...I can see that this might take a while, so my goal is to FINISH this post TODAY! Within the next 3 hours, yes. I was counting the other day, and realized that on average, my posts are about 15 paragraphs long...I think I should go for quality > quantity, but I don't think I ramble a lot either...But anyway, I forgot the original reason why I wanted to blog about my post-bio exam day, but it was a fun day nevertheless.

++Post break!++
(Or else I'd receive more complaints about how my blog posts are always WAY TOO LONG! I don't have much on my agenda today, think I'll be churning out QUITE a lot of posts!)



MY FAVOURITE FOOD OF ALL TIME, SALMON SASHIMI <3!!! If you were sleeping in my house right now, you'd be shocked awake because I'm whimpering my head off from desire, lol lol, I'm serious. Just yesterday, salmon sashimi somehow came into a conversation, and my 24/7 craving is now on SUPER HIGH, especially since I'm torturing myself by Googling images of salmon sashimi, droooooooool...If anybody wanted something from me, all they need to do is buy a plate of salmon sashimi and wave it in front of me, and omg, I'm a goner. I waaaaaaant! ='(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)